Adult Dentistry takes into account the unique dental conditions that occur in a mature adult. It especially caters to adults with complex dental problems.
Dr. Anderson has advanced training in all aspects of dental health that a mature adult might need. He makes sure your treatment is right for you by listening carefully to what you say and by doing a thorough oral examination. He applies his extensive experience and advanced training to dramatically improve his patients’ appearance, dental health and functionality of their teeth and jaw.
Dr. Anderson and his staff will put you completely at ease. They use the latest technology to provide you with a very gentle experience and quality work, and to minimize your time in the chair.
Problems a mature adult can encounter
- Discoloration due to a loss of enamel and dentin (tissue beneath the enamel)
- Root deterioration caused by gum recession
- Periodontal disease (gum disease) from improper hygiene, poor diet, ill-fitting appliances and/or diseases such as cancer or diabetes
- Loss of supporting bone structure in the jaw may allow the teeth to shift, which can play havoc on a senior’s bite
- Inflammation of gum tissue, dry mouth syndrome (caused by medications) or oral thrush (a fungal disease causing ulcers and whitish spots in the mouth).
Restore Your Teeth to Health and Beauty
For mature adult family members suffering from tooth loss or decay, we offer comfortable and custom-fitted dentures, crowns, bridges, and dental implants. Dr. Anderson will explain to you the different tooth replacement options, as well as how to handle severely decayed and broken down teeth.
“His personal compassion for the well-being of his patients is evident…”
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Anderson for over 30 years. We have utmost respect, confidence, and the highest regard for him, and his entire staff, as being the most competent and efficient ‘team’ in the field of dentistry. Dr. Anderson operates his practice with state-of-the-art equipment, services and procedures which reflect his excellent knowledge of the dental profession. His personal compassion for the well-being of his patients is evident in that fact that each is treated as an individual, with assurance that he is but a phone call away in any dental emergency or circumstance. Dr. Anderson’s presence in our community is phenomenal!
Roger & Bernie